Canada Visitor/Tourist Visa
Canada Tourist Visa is a temporary Canadian immigration option that allows tourists to visit Canada for the purpose of tourism and leisure. A Canada tourist visa is also known as Canada visitor visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR). The Canada tourist visa is granted for a maximum period of six months.
Canada tourist visas are of two types:
- Single entry visa
- Multiple entry visa
Both the visas are valid for a fixed period and cannot be used after they expire.
A single entry visa allows the visa holder to enter Canada just once. After the visa holder leaves Canada, except for travelling to the United States and St. Pierre and Miquelon, he or she will need a new visa to enter Canada again. If the tourist is travelling to the United States (including its Territories and Possessions) or St. Pierre and Miquelon, he or she will not need a new visitor visa to return to Canada.
A multiple entry visa allows a visitor to come and go from Canada for six months at a time, without having to reapply each time. The multiple entry visa can be valid for up to 10 years, or one month before the visa holder’s passport expires, whichever happens earlier.
Australia Visitor/Tourist Visa
If you have plans to visit Australia for the purpose of tourism or to visit your friends, family or relatives you need to apply for a visitor visa or an Australian tourist visa. It is valid for a period of twelve months and you can stay up to 3 months each time you enter this country. You are required to submit an application online along with the fees and documents that are necessary.
The documents include a valid bank statement, your passport, character and health records and enough proof to convince the authorities that you will not extend your stay in Australia beyond the time allowed. In this article, we discuss how to apply for an Australian Tourist Visa
Officially referred to as the Commonwealth of Australia, this country comprises of the continent of Australia, the Tasmanian Island and several other smaller islands. It is the sixth largest country in the world by total area and Canberra is its capital. This is one of the best countries to live in the world considering the quality of life, education, health and wealth that you get there.
Australia is also extraordinarily beautiful covered in mountains, rainforests, islands, and coastlines. This country is also known for its unique wildlife like the koala, kangaroo, platypus, wombats, emu, goanna and different species of snakes that are seen nowhere else in the world.
New Zealand Visitor/Tourist Visa
Citizens of many foreign countries who wish to enter New Zealand must first obtain a Visitor Visa.The Visitor Visa is applicable if you want to travel to New Zealand as a tourist, visit family and friends, or do a short course. Travelers will need to show proof that they can support themselves and everyone included in your application during their stay.
First of all, make sure you need this visa – people from certain countries can travel to New Zealand without applying for a visa first. We call this traveling visa waiver. You can check our visa checker tool to verify your eligibility.
The first step to apply for a Visitor Visa is complete an online application. During your application, you will be required to submit relevant documents such as your passport and your travel itinerary. Once you have electronically submitted your online application, you will receive the visa confirmation by email. Be sure to answer all questions on the application accurately and completely.
Required Documents to Apply
- A color scan of your passport information page. Make sure to include the signature page.
- A digital passport photo.
- Evidence of your plans in New Zealand. This needs to include your purpose of travel and daily activities for when you are in New Zealand.
- Residence address in New Zealand.
- Financial ties and commitments in your home country and how they correspond to the intended stay in New Zealand.
- List of all your periods of employment.
- A credit/debit card or Paypal account.
USA Visitor/Tourist Visa
USA Visitor Visa is a tourist visa to the United States of America. It is also known as B2 Visa.
It is a non-immigrant visa issued to people entering the US temporarily for pleasure, tourism, or medical treatment.
Any foreign citizen who wants to visit USA for tourism, visiting with family and friends, attending special events like family functions and ceremonies, or for medical treatment may qualify for and can apply for the Visitor Visa.
Quick Facts about USA Visitor Visa
- Visitor visa or tourist visa is also known as B1-B2 or B2 visa for USA.
- Visitor visa is subject to approval. You have to apply for and get the visitor visa stamped in your passport.
- Tourist visa is granted for a specific purpose only, like tourism, medical treatment, etc. Person entering the United States on visitor visa should not be involved in study, business, or work. If the purpose of your trip is business, you must apply for US Business Visa (B1 Visa) instead.
- Maximum length of stay in US on visitor visa is subject to grant at a US port of entry on arrival. An extension of maximum 6 months may be possible which is again subject to approval. To request an extension, you will need to submit a visitor visa extension application to USCIS with fee.
Getting a visitor visa to USA is subject to approval. Each applicant must have a valid passport, submit the application form, pay the fee, and appear for the visitor visa interview at the nearest applicable US consulate in their country.